[DML] Please help me find a car for sale in the NJ Area!!!

[DML] Please help me find a car for sale in the NJ Area!!!

If you want to stay in the tri-state area, give PJ Grady a call.

>From time to time his customers are looking to sell their cars, and he can put
you in contact with them. (This is how I purchased my car).

I believe he is also selling "Restored" DeLoreans now. That may be a good
option if you are looking for a hassle free purchase.