NEED HELP

Hello,
Heres my problem I'll lay it all out for you then
you can help me by giving me some good repair shops
please.... I have a 82 Delorean... the people that had
it before us let it sit for about 4 or 5 years in
there garage... not touching it. So as you can say
its in pretty bad shape. We've had it to multiple
import centers and no one can seem to repair it
correctly.... also there is the smell of gasoline
inside the care and a lot of other problems that we
probably haven't even encountered yet.... if you know
of anywhere near Louisville, KY that works on
Deloreans I need to know and I need to know as soon as
possible if you could please email me personally at
amdman@xxxx it would be appreciated... I enjoy
the car but this one gives all Deloreans a bad name..

Man in need of help,
Frank