GOOD experience with Battery

With all these posts on jump starting and all I thought I'd share my good experience:

My car sat in a barn at my brothers' in-laws (to be) for over 5 weeks, waiting
for my garage to get finished (It's actually a "Cartainer"; a rebuilt freighting
container, more info on the web soon...) so I could park it nearby.

With all the talk about battery drain and such I had parked the D in such a way
that I could reach the enginebay with my other car for a jump start AND I had a
couple of cables ready.
None of this was neccesary! The alarm disengaged without any trouble and the car
fired right up on the first try!

I don't know what type of battery I exactly have, but I do know it's a VARTA
with top-posts, one of the previous owners put it in there with a couple of
post-adapters for fitting the wires.

Actually the only problem I had was that my Left Rear tire had a slight pressure
loss, but this hasn't reoccurred yet (I drive it week(end)ly now...).

That's about it, just some happy things I wanted to share ;-)

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000

check out the Delorean-Files at:
http://www.deloreanfiles.nl/

PS. The "CarTainer"-info will go on-line within a few weeks; I still have to
build the site.