Hood question

Does anyone know the guage or thickness of the Stainless steel for
the Hood (luggage compartment)? I am going to attempt to find a GOOD
Stainless Steel welder to weld up some of the tiny holes that were
drilled into it by a previous owner (they installed a hood scoop). I
know that some people on the list recommended me to find someone who
was expiereinced with SS and that they used a TIG welder. I really
want to save this hood since it is excelent condition (no dents) and
it's a hood flap one!

Thanks,

Steve