Re: [DML] New Delorean Owner here@

Mike -

I'm not sure who spoke with at De Lorean Motor Company, but your car is
actually closer to the 350th made, and I would';t qualify it as a prototype,
though it quite possibly was a company owned car that was used for testing
and evaluation.

I'm sorry if someone from De Lorean Motor Company caused you any confusion.
I normally handle all these questions as I keep track of this data.

I am in the process of looking up the data on your car, and I will let you
know what I discover.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas