Torsion bar adjustment

My drivers side door sags at about halfway. The strut on the door is less
than 3 months old(from DeloreanOne). I live in Ohio and it is about 40
degress right now. I have heard that the doors can sag in cold weather but I
didn't know how much they should sag. Anyway if I were to adjust the torsion
bar how would I do it?

Joel

03121