Re: Towing v. Driving with a bad ex. man. gasket ... :\

Re: Towing v. Driving with a bad ex. man. gasket ... :\

Instead of using a tow dolly (only raises 2 wheels off the ground) or
spending the hundreds of dollars on flat bedding/towing your new
purchase there is another alternative. What I did when I got my D
(was not drivable at ALL) was I went to the local Uhaul place and
rented a full car caddy. I'm not talking about the ones that just
prop up the front wheels (or rear) to tow, you actually push/drive
the entire car, all four wheels, onto it. The cost was like $40 to
rent for the day! If you don't have a hitch on the back of your car,
grab a buddy who does and tell him you'll buy him a beer :).

Steve