Re: [DML] Re: An end to the shock and spring debacle? (another volley) -

Re: [DML] Re: An end to the shock and spring debacle? (another volley) - and a Poll...

SNIPED
> Let's see what the rest of the DeLorean owners think. I have created a
poll
> on the e-groups site. I think we all know that upgraded spring and shock
> tecnology will improve the DeLoreans handling, so, that's the the question
> here. The question asks, "Do you think that a Delorean made in 1981, 1982,
> or 1983, with new upgraded lowering springs and shocks fitted to it, which
> will increase handling performance, can outhandle an AUDI TT made in the
> year of 2000, or 2001." Answer yes, or no. Now, I will abstain from this
> vote since everyone knows how I feel, and I'll ask that only legitimate
> DML'ers only vote once. Now, I'm taking a chance here since I realize that
> anyone could get all of their friends to vote their way, or use multiple
> names they have to sway the vote in their favor, but I'm hoping that this
> will not happen, and people will be honest so we can find out the true
> opinion of the people in the DeLorean committee. IT'S ON YOUR HONOR FOLKS!
> Your identity WILL be revealed in this poll, so if we see a lot of
> identities that nobody recognizes, or ones that have just signed up all of
> sudden, we'll know that there is bias here. I don't want bias either way.
> want an honest vote! This is my first poll ever, and I'd like to to be
> correct. Results will be poted to the DML at the end of voting on January
> 27th. So, you have two weeks to place your vote. Thank you.
>
> Vote early, vote honest.
>
> ---Dan Vin#5493

Dan, I sure hope that none of the poll workers in Florida will be involved
in the counting of these votes ; )
Scott Mueller
DOA/DMCNEWS
002981