Re: [DML] Re: An end to the shock and spring debacle? (another volley) -

Re: [DML] Re: An end to the shock and spring debacle? (another volley) - and a Poll...

Which ever way this vote goes, it's only an opinion pole and hardly
represents anything based on real world comparisons on the skid pad or the
road. It won't prove a thing. I happen to have Rob's 2" lowering springs in
the front of my car ( I don't believe Rob sell the 2"" springs any longer )
and I have stock springs in the rear with Marty's shock kit which allowed
me to lower the rear also. I'm completely satisfied. I have a friend with
the DeLorean Motor Company springs all the way around and I must say I like
the aggressive look the car took on. As to which I'd rather have, I'll keep
what I have because I have it and like it. I was moderating when James
initial post came through and in hind sight I wish I would have returned it
to him for editing. I'll bet James shares that wish. Sometimes it's easy to
get carried away at the key board because there's no one in front of you to
answer to and it's easy to forget there are 1,000 folks out there that will
read and criticize what you write. I've been guilty of that many times as
have many of you. I'd like to suggest that we all accept the fact that our
enthusiasm can, at times, outrun our better judgment and that we return to
enjoying the fact we have this avenue to share our interests in the
DeLorean.

Bruce Benson