Re: [DML] Digest Number 366

greetings...

> I thought the Ds top speed was 120 tops and really was about 115 stock so
thats a far cry from 140

well, the top test speed on the d was 130 mph. i got this information from
a poster that i bought in 1983. the poster also lists other info such as
engine size, horse power, 0-60 time, and list price. i have seen a scan of
it online in the past. it's a 3/4 shot of the passenger side of the car
with the doors open.

just thought that i would pass this along...

:)
mike cutting
11434
www.nt.net/~mcutting