Re: [DML] Resposnse to Suspension by James Espey

Re: [DML] Resposnse to Suspension by James Espey

In support of Rob Gradys comments, I have been a GM mechanic for 30 years
and never had but 1 set of springs fail on a vehicle.
This was after a major accident, they will settle
over the course of time. ie.200/000miles.The springs on the dmc cars that i
have worked on only fail when some one trys to tamper with them
/heating/cutting. the comment about defective steel is bunk. i have a set of
robs springs on the front my dmc they work great. i saw no need to lower
the rear. the car sets perfect now. i have worked on all types of vehicles
in my lifetyme as a mechanic/ comments about handling/suspension/alignment
should be left to professional mechanics. i can work on my own car/ can
you?????? bob miller