Tire poll results

The results of the tire poll were poor. Only five responses, including my judgement of my new tires.
Thanks so much for going out of your way for other's future needs. (sarcasm there, ok?)
BTW- like many elections people voted for more than one. However, it was encouraged. :)
Grading Scale:
5 =EXCEPTIONAL; 4 = Great for the money; 3 = Satisfactory; 2 = Will Do;
1 = Pass It by Unless in Dire Straits; -1 = Don't Go There
Tire Manu/Style Grade Votes received.
Yokohama AVS Intermediates: 5 1
BFG/Radial T/A Enhanced 4 1
Michelin/?? 4 1
Firestone/?? 2 1
Goodyear/?? 1 1
Lee/TurboActionPerformanceRadials 4 1
Goodyear Vector 4 1
Pirelli 600 5 1
Also a secondhand report of Coopers that would evaluate to a possible 4 or 5.