Re: [DML] Hydraulic Doors on DeLorean?

>Subject: Re: [DML] Hydraulic Doors on DeLorean?

>I agree that the DeLorean door design is excellent as it is.
>Hydraulics or pneumatics would not be an improvement.

I own two Bricklins,one with air doors and one with Hydroelectric
doors,and as stated above,the Delorean door opening system is a vast
improvement over the Bricklin setup,but at the same time the Bricklin
doors are way heavier than the Delorean doors,so that if you somehow
converted the Bricklin doors to the same setup as what the Delorean
has,I do not think it would be able to lift open the Bricklin doors
alas, the setup the the Bricklins have is the perfect setup for the
Bricklins only,and the setup that the Deloreans have is the perfect
setup for Deloreans only.

Claude
000570