Re: climate control cover plate screw

In a message dated 1/10/01 3:31:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dswingle@xxxx writes:

<<
There should be a small phillips sunk-head screw under the mode
control knob. This holds the acrylic panel in place. You'll probably
see a hole in the panel there. Keep the screw short or it will run
into the mode switch and do Bad Things. >>

A good point. Just guessing at what the missing screw should be is a bad
idea. BTW, I wondered why my cover screw was so darn hard to engage. Rob
Grady recommends and stocks a slightly longer one. Much easier to get the
cover plate re-engaged.

-Wayne
The New DeLorean Manuals Project