Speedometer Dead

On my way home from work I noticed my speedometer wasn't reading along with
the mileage. This is obviously a problem. I am quite sure it is the
speedometer cable(I hope). I plan on replacing the part but I was wanting to
know if anyone had difficulty replaing a speedo cable and if so they had any
tips. Thanks in advance.

Joel

Vin 03121