From: E Grauff <datamonk@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: Now Okay (Car no longer running)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 08:31:34 -0800 (PST)

Turns out that the door isn't 'locked' - the rear latch comes undone when
I pull on the handle, but the front one is jammed. I've had problems with
the drivers door in the past. A hard bump while driving would cause it to
come part way undone and the buzzer to sound. After I got new tires
(softer ride) and adjusted the doors a bit, this stopped.