Re: Dealer stripe

Tom, I remember several months back that there was a person in
california that put one up on ebay and i tried to buy it. He backed
out and said he was going to have some made. I haven't heard back
from him since. I have two oem small ones i would be willing to trade
one for a large on with a little extra. I would also like to get a
large stripe for a pattern, then I could have some made and return it.
John