Re: Dealer stripe

I've been thinking about you fender problem, and had a question for
you. Is the entire fender destroyed, or could you be able to salvage
the rear portion of the side stripe w/the DMC logo on it? The reason
I ask is 3M makes a product very simular to the side stripe, only
it's an anti-skid strip that you apply in strips to steps in
stairwells. Colorwise I'm pretty sure it's identical, although the
texture is more "rubbery". You might wat to look into it.

-Robert
vin 6585