Who's Delorean Was It?

I have Delorean Vin 6452. It came with 9,000 miles on it and it came
from Puma Valley in California. The car was "donated" to a local
hospital and then I bought it. It was basically brand new when I
bought it. I inquired at Don's and Delorean One and no one had ever
seen it before. Don said that it was in the best shape of any
Delorean he had ever seen! He was surprised that he had not seen it
for service before.

Anyway, I removed the Puma Valley Country Club sticker from the
windshield. Today, while cleaning under the rear deck carpeting, I
found a "sticker" from the Puma Valley Country Club that indicated
that the car belonged to John Delorean's wife. At least that is what
the parking permit said, as it had her name on it. Could this have
been her car as I know that they had a house there at one time?

Any thoughts on this subject?

SS
6452