Need headlight switch spring

Pin 3 on my headlight switch got pushed far enough into the switch body that
it made electrical contact with the spring. As a normal part of the
switch's operation, the spring rubs against the edge of the switch contact
surface going to pin 4. Over a period of time, this heated the spring
taking the tension out of it. The weld marks on the surfaces tell the
story. What used to be a 27mm long spring is now a pancake of wire.

Instead of buying another switch (again), does anyone know where I can find
such a spring? Pep Boys and Discount Auto don't have anything close enough.
Home Depot quit selling springs a few months ago. Anyone have any leads?

Thanks,
Walt Tampa, FL