Riverside Resort Laughlin Car Museum

Recently, I visited the Riverside Resort in Laughlin, Nevada which of course
has a car museum including a delorean. The strange thing about it was it was
missing its DMC ebmlem on the grille. I was wondering if possibly the owner
of the car is on this list(It said it was owned by a couple from california)
and they could see about replacing the emblem? They probably own lots of
cars and don't have anything special with the delorean so they probably
aren't on the list. The car looked completely naked without it and I thought
it was a sad thing to have one missing its emblem in a Museum. Anyone else
seen this car?