Chip availability & repair (was Re: Lambda System)

Chip availability & repair (was Re: Lambda System)

The Radio Shack catalog lists the LM2902 IC's out @ .99¢ ea. I
also
believe the LM2901's are the same price as well.

A while back my idle speed ECU died on me. replacing the IC's is not
a problem, but what is is that I'm not sure about how one of the
chips is soldered in. It looks like someone removed part of the
solder from 2 pins on one of my chips. So needless to say I'm unsure
if these 2 pins need to be soldered into place. I'm @ work right now,
so when I get home tonight I'll place the board on my scanner &
upload the pic.

-Robert
vin 6585 (The DeLorean from hell.)

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "John Hervey" <dherv10@xxxx> wrote:
> Chris and Group. If anyone has this kind of problem with the Lambda
> ECU or other ECu's in the car. I have fixed two Ecu idle units and
> have all the semi'to repair Lambda and Distributor ecu's also.
Lm2901