Re: Lambda System

Chris and Group. If anyone has this kind of problem with the Lambda
ECU or other ECu's in the car. I have fixed two Ecu idle units and
have all the semi'to repair Lambda and Distributor ecu's also. Lm2901
and Lm2902 are getting harder to find. I took all a local electronics
store had here in Dallas before he junk them.If any one can't find
the semi they need, please let me know, I may can help or have them.
John
www.specialTauto.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "chris" <chris@xxxx> wrote:
> My Frequency valve was not working so i tested the valve using an
ohm meter and found the reading was 2ohms which is correct according
to the technical manual.

A friend of mind had a look at the ECU as he is an electronics engineer and found the
IC had blown so 50 cents later it was all fixed!!