Re: [DML] sparkplugs

Kevin,

Long ago I bought a PJ Grady major tune-up kit and was given the option of
getting either copper or silver tipped Bosch plugs. The silver were of
course more money and better quality, so I opted for those. They are model
HR6DS. Oh if only I had the time to install them!

If you opt for the PJ Grady stuff, order it through DMC Joe. He deserves
credit for all his effort on the list here.

You got me curious about using the micro-washers/shims. I've heard about
using these before but never tried it myself because I didn't know which way
the gap is supposed to point. If you find out, let me know. Does anyone
know a good place to buy these? I've seen them in a Jacob's Electronics
catalogue, but I would rather buy them from a D vendor or get them locally.
The HP gain is very small, but in the Delorean's case every additional
horsepower counts.

Walt Tampa, FL