Re:Buzzers WAS:door switches/wires

All cars should have buzzers. Your is most likely disconnected
from the previous owner because of the terrible tone it makes. When
at the Cleveland show with a buddy, everytime we drove with the
(driver) door open, the buzzer would be sounding. The previous owner
of my car unpluged the buzzer, and I commend whoever he/she is for it!
(Probably the only thing they did right with the electrical system).
Look under your drivers footwell. Among the flasher, inertia switch,
lambda counter, wiper module, and other stuff should be a generic
looking peizo buzzer. Look for a loose/disconnected harness conector,
thats probably your problem.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxx> wrote:
> you have a buzzer? When did buzzers start, or is there a problem
with mine?

Jim Reeve
-6960
AIM - Ultra2169