Re: Fuses

This leaves me with a curious question. I know that fuse #7 (20amp)
has a tendency to melt in a lot of cars. I even had the unfortunate
experience of rideing in a D when it's #7 did the same thing.
However, the previous owner of my D replaced the 20amp fuse in #7
with a 10amp. I have felt this fuse after driving and it was warm,
but not hot. So far I have driven the car for 3 months about about
4000 miles without a problem. The car is in storage now, but should
I replace the #7 with a 20amp or leave it at the 10amp? I am just
thinking I could prevent a melt and just let it blow if the power
flow gets too high. What do you think?

Jim Reeve
-6960