Gray door hangers

Does anyone have an extra set of gray door hangers for sale? I had
black ones and someone on the list (Mike Pack) said he had gray ones and
would trade. I sent him the black ones but he never sent me the gray
ones. So we need to beware when trading items. Anyhow, I need good
gray ones now. Any help?
Dick Ross
Vin 3000