Re: HELP!...idle & trans. trouble

You need to separate the idle problem from the trans problem.Check
the
vacum line that runs down to the modulater valve and while you are at
it check all of the vacum hoses. If that doesn't help the trans
problem it could be the valve body or more likely the shift
computer.Make sure that the three screws on the intake are
closed.Make
sure that the throttle is hitting the idle switch.Try these simple
things first also look over the engine compartment in general for
loose or disconnected things, hoses that fell off or kinked, burned
or
loose connectors etc.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757