Re: Pleasant Experience/DMCenter

I don't believe that there are only "2 types of people" when it comes
to maintaining a vehicle. I myself want my car to stay on the road
and I will achieve that via proper maintenance. But I do look for a
good deal on quality parts where available. Does this mean
I'm "cheap"? I suppose in some ways it does, though I prefer the term
thrifty. But that doesn't mean that I myself or folks like me don't
care about our cars. But if one of my options is to buy a used/lesser
part that will not last as long or be as reliable a new one, of
course I will purchase a new/better part. I don't think it's fair to
try and judge someone by the size of thier reciepts rather then the
outcome of thier vehicles. By this way of thinking utilizing used
parts pulled from a car in a "DMC scrap yard" means that you must not
care as much about your car as other people because you didn't spend
all the money you possibly could by purchasing brand new parts. The
point of my post is not intended as a personal attack on anyone, but
to show that there are "black or white" sides to this debate.

-Robert
vin 6585