re: Pleasant Experience/DMCenter

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, comet6974@xxxx wrote:
> Most people Who have dealt with Don would agree that he is a very
> pleasant man, However, Do be careful. Don's main concern is fixing
the
> problem and getting the car moving again, not always with the right
> parts.

You need to make sure that the prior owner thought the same way you
do. Any service center, DeLorean to Acura to Ford, has two kinds of
customers. The "get me rolling - cheap" kind and the "fix it right -
money no object" kind. Some places refuse to do business with one or
the other, some don't. Do you know what kind of customer your car's
prior owner was? Was he getting it fixed up cheap to sell it (to you)?

At any rate, it may not be fair to judge this on a non-first-hand
basis.

Dave Swingle