DMC For Rent?

Hello DMCers-
I am but a poor student in his last year of high school who desperately wants a D of his own, but has to continue to save for one. I had a proposition for someone who is either going to sell their D or just wants a few bucks. I am shooting a little BACK TO THE FUTURE video for my Video Production class and I would LOVE to have the DeLorean play its original part, I would only need it for about a half a days shooting and I'd be willing to pay 50 dollars, on top of that the owner is totally welcome to sit and watch and hang around as long as he/she wants, I am TOTALLY not expecting anyone to leave ME their car for a day. Anywhoo if you are in the Southern California area and are willing to lend a FUTURE DMCer your beatuiful piece of machinery I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all for your time!

Marty McFly
deVries Dimensions Pictures
Los Angeles, CA