Lee's Model Kit

Subject: Re: Lee's Model Kit

I, too have not received a kit and have had limited success in getting a response from Lee. Last July, when he posted a note about some edition owners falling through the cracks, I e-mailed and asked him to check on my status. I received a curt reply:

<You need to give me your edition number!>

<Lee>

Not having a record of an "edition number" nor any memory of having received one, I replied with the number and date of the check I had sent him, as well as the date the check had cleared my account. Since that time, I have not had the courtesy of a reply of any kind. I've remained silent because of assurances by others that Lee is a "nice guy", but our combined experiences would seem to indicate otherwise. Perhaps those that are close to Lee can check with him and provide us with an accurate status report. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and can envision circumstances of personal difficulty that might prevent him from dealing with this issue.

Staying tuned..

Bill Swilley