Re: Turn Signals

Make sure that all of the bulbs are the same type (correct type) and
that they are in the sockets correctly. The hazard flasher is
insensitive to an unbalanced system ie: it will flash even with bulbs
burned out but the turn flasher is supposed to change speed to
indicate a burned out bulb. Try moving bulbs side to side to see if
you can make the problem change sides.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757