Re: Front end vibration

Some other possibilities to consider are the rear tires (this would
typically manifest itself as a shaking side to side in your belly as
you go through the speed of greatest resonance)a bad wheel bearing or
a rim that is bent. Although you can actually balance a bent rim it
will still run side to side. A simple test is to raise the tire off
the ground put a stick just touching the rim from the side at the
area
where the tire meets the rim and then to slowly rotate the wheel by
hand and see if it moves in and out from the stick.Repeat for each
tire. Another way would be if you could swap tires one at a time with
another "D" that doesn't have a problem. When the vibration goes away
you found the tire. Sometimes tires develop a hard spot and even with
balancing they cause vibrations. Feel the sides of all tires, a
ripple
or bulge indicates internal damage.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael R Dixon" <investment@xxxx> wrote:
> I just had my front tires balanced again but can't seem to get a
little vibration out at about 50mph and above. What else can it be
that is causing my vibration?