Re: DeLorean Time LLC in Newspaper

Today's New York TImes also had a short blurb, with a small pic of
JZD under the headline "A DeLorean Second Hand (Hour Too)"

"... Now that he is finally close to settling creditors for the
DeLorean Motor Company, Mr. DeLorean, 75, is starting a new online
retail company, DeLorean Time."
Kathleen O'Brien got the by-line.

Bob
#17015
http://drive.to/delorean-motorcar

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Ryan McCaffrey" <ryanjm@xxxx> wrote:
> It looks like JZD's new project has caught some reporter's
attention. In
> today (Saturday's) edition of The Arizona Republic in the
Wheels
section,