Speedometer Readings

After putting on my new Yoko AVS tires I noticed that it seemed my
speedomter was registering faster speeds than my previous tires. I know the
tires on the rear (235/60VR-15) were quite a bit larger in tire height than
my old ones. The 195/60R-14 front tires are close to what I had on before. My
question is would the larger rear tires cause my speedometer reading to be
off? Do I need to calibrate the speedometer? Thanks

Bill (11096)