Re: [DML] Re: ABS Brakes (Was: Accident)

Re: [DML] Re: ABS Brakes (Was: Accident)

Could you please provide information about the parts that you
mention here. For instance, what shocks, rotors, & pads are you
using on your D? Thanks. I would really appreciate it.

Regards,
J. Ben Boatright
VIN 10115

--- Robert Rooney <dmcvegas@xxxx> wrote:
> Not to be rude or anything, but why in the world would you
> want ABS brakes installed? On my D I'm running fresh DOT4
> brake fluid, X- drilled rotors, semi-metalic brake pads,
> new shocks, and Yoko AVS tires. Stopping is not a problem
> for my car at all! So far it's saved me from drunk drivers,
> stupid drivers, garbage & other items . . .

[INCREDIBLY LONG QUOTATION TRIMMED BY MODERATOR]