Re: ABS Brakes (Was: Accident)

Installing abs brakes on a car that wasn't origionaly equipped with
them is a major undertaking. Even if you were able to find a donor
car that would be similar, if the system is not set up and balanced just
right you would actually be making the car less safe. I dare say that
no person on the list has the resources to properly test and certify
the system to satisfy the federal authorities and the insurance
companies as to the intergration of the upgraded braking system. You
might as well try to install an airbag system. The potential
liabilities would be immense.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

[REPEAT QUOTATION SNIPPED BY MODERATOR]