Re: Finally, it's 'DeLorean Time' or maybe not

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, James Espey <james@xxxx> wrote:
> The "DeLoreanTime" site is finally up, or at least was for me
tonight.

> http://www.deloreantime.com
>
> Let the speculation begin!
>
> James
>

> BTW - Remember how JZD always says he doesn't want to release
details
> for fear thee ideas will be stolen by other manufacturers? Well,
did

O O,The watch went up by $400.00 dollars,and 10 months lead time,for
a watch????So how long for a lead time to build my DMC2 10 years???
And only a one year warranty,for a $3495.00 watch.No trust in the
product??This is a batttery powered watch(quartz)Will the price
increase as the wait time increases(six months from now at $4000.00)
ect,ect.I DO NOT CARE FOR A WATCH,I WANT A DMC2,to put down the
$3495.00 as a Deposit(After I touch and see and TEST DRIVE the REAL
DMC2) and not use money that could go towards payment
for the DMC2,wasted on a trinket,I don't want to put the man down,but
either come out with the car,or stop beating around the bush,with
expensive trinkets,I have found in business words mean nothing,action
means everything.SO SHOW US THE------CAR-----

Claude
000570