RE: [DML] Re: Finally, it's 'DeLorean Time' or maybe not

Claude wrote:
-
>>> DO NOT CARE FOR A WATCH,I WANT A DMC2,to put down the
$3495.00 as a Deposit(After I touch and see and TEST DRIVE the REAL
DMC2) and not use money that could go towards payment
for the DMC2,wasted on a trinket,I don't want to put the man down,but
either come out with the car,or stop beating around the bush,with
expensive trinkets,I have found in business words mean nothing,action
means everything.SO SHOW US THE------CAR----->>>>>

To be honest here Claude, I don't know if you are aware of the difficulty of
getting a brand new from the ground up car into production. Even on a
limited
basis, it will take at least 1 or 2 years from the first announcement. Of
course
the watch isn't worth $3495.00, but if a thousand people buy the watch and
reserve their
place in line, this equals $3.4 million that could go towards getting the
car to everyone
a little faster, and also serve as a solid investment attraction to other
potential
investors. The contract for buying the watch also stipulates that your money
will be refunded
if the car is not forth coming, so what are you worried about? Besides, I
worked at a jewelry
store for a little while and saw people plunck down $2500.00 for Movados and
Rados that
were pieces of crap in my opinion, and you didn't even get the option of
buying an
awesome car at the end of ownership. You've got to understand that since the
original
Delorean Motor Company ceased in 1982, that there has been constant
speculation that John
will be coming out with another car, and finally, after almost 20 years,
here it is!!!
I'm as realistic as the next person, and know that John is getting older and
his credibility
with business community isn't the greatest after his last car
venture(regardless of innocence).
But this is the moment we've been waiting for, and I am quite sure it will
never come again.
I think we should be dancing in the streets!!