Need Help - Richmond Show

I have been asked to write up a one page article on the DeLorean for the
Richmond VA British Car Show that is featuring the DeLorean. If anyone
out there has a write up, please forward it to me. Also, we welcome
anyone who wants to attend. To date we have people from PA, NJ, NY, MD,
VA, NC and SC.

Thanks in advance.

Tech Day Saturday September 23
Show Sunday September 24.