From: Brian Henderlong <bhender1@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] DeLorean Safety Vehicle
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 00:04:57 -0400

Hello, all --

Found this website about the "DeLorean Safety Vehicle" while surfing
tonight...

http://www.t.kth.se/t98_emm/fart/dsv.htm

Stian, is this something you can translate for us?

- Brian Henderlong / Tampa, FL
- Visit my Painted DeLoreans website:
- http://home.tampabay.rr.com/deloreans/index.htm

Before posting messages or replies, see the posting policy rules at: www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html