Florida Delorean Group

Good Evening Delorean Owners and Enthusiasts.

A small group of us in Florida would like to consider starting (restarting)
a Florida DeLorean enthusiasts group. We have been discussing the ideas of
formal versus informal organization and would like some input from the
group. We are obviously a little envious of the DeLorean activites going on
in other parts of the country and would like to try our hand at having an
event in Florida in the near future. Thanks in advance for your advice and
interest.

We are putting together an email list for our group just to notify others
about any upcoming events. If you would like to be included please email me
privately. estribl1"at"tampabay.rr.com. For replies please note the "at"
should be replaced with an @ sign as per moderators requests.

Randy Stribling, Tampa, Florida