Re: The next time you want to complain about parts prices, think Lotus.

Re: The next time you want to complain about parts prices, think Lotus.

> P.S. And as for the person who asked if the Lotus V8 radiator would
fit a
> DeLorean, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO THAT?

The reason I asked that question is that I found a NEW Lotus v-8
radiator for less than a new Delorean Radiator,also if you order the
parts (lotus parts)directly from (Britian) the factory they are
priced to about what the Delorean parts are(for a 1984 Lotus)as a
friend of mine is Restoring a 1984,and found that the prices in this
country are as you said (Waaayyy over priced).

Claude
000570