Re: [DML] "A DAY IN THE DOORS"

DMC Joe wrote:

> <snip> I will be there to reveal the mysteries of the inside of the DeLorean gullwing doors. <snip>

DMC Joe,
Would it be possible for your "door session" to be videotaped & offered for sale to list members??? I, for one, would be willing to pay a reasonable price for a tape of reasonable quality, that showed the intracacies of the door innards, what to watch for, how to avoid doing more damage than what has
failed/become maladjusted, etc.

Mike Hirko