"A DAY IN THE DOORS"

TO ALL,

The Southeastern DeLorean Owners Club will hold a tech session and cook-out this Saturday in Carrolton Georgia. I will be there to reveal the mysteries of the inside of the DeLorean gullwing doors. The tech session starts at 3pm. For directions and further details contact Trevor Summers at 770 214-0025.

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>