Re: [DML] cooling fan question

I believe the normal fan operation with the AC on is that the fans go on
and off as the compressor cycles.

This is why some owners complain that the car bucks when the AC cycles.
The power spike of the compressor clutch, and both fans starting up is
quite a jolt to the marginal electrical system in the DMC. The FanZilla
sold by PJGrady will fix the problem by sequentially starting all 3
items instead of the factory simultaneous method.

<SNIP>