Customizing the DeLorean

Hey Guys,
After looking at the Painted DeLorean Website and DMCNews Owner Pics,
I have noticed a few customized D's, some that have undergone exrteme
cosmetic alterations. My questions too those who have done this sort of
project is this: Where did you find the stuff at? I would like to add
ground effects
and possibly skirts to my car, when I get it (soon!), and blackout kits,
especially
the rear taillight blackouts-too cool! I'm not wanting too turn it into
another car,
just slightly improve on the looks, not that I'm complaining though!

Also, WHO owns the RED D that has re-engineered the interior and
replaced it with red cloth (?) and swapped the steering wheel with a
plane-cockpit type of steering wheel (half-wheel type). It is SO
awesome!

Basically, if you're a customizer, please e-mail me privately. I would
love to
talk to you and discuss the processes and expenses required to do such
feats.

Thank You All,
Robert G.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!