Re: [DML] Customizing the DeLorean

This car is owned by Curtis Bryant. VIN 10159 (I think).

The steering wheel is a stock DeLorean wheel that has been cut. The
center area (where the horn would be on a regular car) has been covered
with cloth, and a calculator installed. The top part of the wheel that
was cut has what looks like after market 5 speed shifter handles on
top. He has the same handle on his shifter.

I do not think Curtis is on the internet yet, but Ken has been able to
get him to both of his DeLorean Car Shows. I hope to see Curtis again
in Memphis, he is a friendly guy who definitely adds excitement to the
marquee even if his car is not quite your style.

I have a few pictures of his car from 1998 at
http://remus.rutgers.edu/~mxl/dmc/cinn/cin.html

Robert Greenhaw wrote:
<SNIP>
> Also, WHO owns the RED D that has re-engineered the interior and
> replaced it with red cloth (?) and swapped the steering wheel with a
> plane-cockpit type of steering wheel (half-wheel type). It is SO
> awesome!
<SNIP>