From: John Hervey
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2000 5:30 PM
Subject: [DML] Re: Summer Heat, now hard starting Q

Chris, Robert, Walter, Open the panel behind the passenger where the
relays are, look up above where the black blank spot is and you might
see a relay socket laying up there with no relay in it. The wire
color should be black, blue/black and white/red. This is where the
hot start relay goes. It's all three of my cars. 6935,6568 and 11004
If you need relays, I have them. Call if I can help.
John
972-564-9321